Blueprint is a CSS framework, which aims to cut down on your development time. It gives you a solid foundation to build your project on top of, with an easy-to-use grid, sensible typography, useful plugins, and even a stylesheet for printing.
Latest version: 1.0.1
Last updated May 14, 2011
What does Blueprint have to offer?
- A CSS reset that eliminates the discrepancies across browsers.
- A solid grid that can support the most complex of layouts.
- Typography based on expert principles that predate the web.
- Form styles for great looking user interfaces.
- Print styles for making any webpage ready for paper.
- Plugins for buttons, tabs and sprites.
- Tools, editors, and templates for every step in your workflow.
- Live Demos
- Grid, typography, and form examples.
- Blueprint Wiki
- Tutorials, tools, browser compatibility list and more.
- Discussion Group & Mailing List
- Post a question, get answers!
- Github Repository
- Fork & watch — contribute to the future of Blueprint.
- Bug Tracker
- Post any bugs you find.